Leopard

Well I've already had two emails this morning before 9am trying to persuade me to hand over hard earned cash on the new OSX Leopard. I can get it first at 6pm tonight apparently if I don't have anything better to do at the start of my weekend... How many different cat names are they going to come up with? Does anyone actually know whether they have Tiger, Panther, Leopard or Tabby installed? When they've run out of names are they then moving on to dogs names??
I've had a look at the blurb from Apple and it all seems very nice, but is it necessary? I'm not sure. And the annoying thing is if you buy a new mac now you'll get Leopard, and I always worry about running different macs in studio with a different OS. I for one will wait and see...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nissan Cube – thinking outside the box

The new horror novel 'Forest of Amber' by Scott Johnson

Lenovo's new racy Ducati laptop